- CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT
May 21st - 28th
The attempt to be perfect by society’s standards is the epitome of unhappiness. We often strive for perfection with our body, in our jobs, in our hobbies, in our relationships and more. It is the notion of competition and comparison. When we notice one imperfection, feel lack or limitation, we begin the torment of self-bashing – this is the ego talking.
Let’s turn that around and catch the negative self-talk right in its tracks and do not let it go further. By noticing those negative thoughts and then changing them to thoughts of acceptance and gratitude, you can form a healthy habit. A daily practice of gratitude transforms LACK into ABUNDANCE.
In this challenge, we will practice forming healthy habits and evolve into more loving and thankful beings. For the next 7 days, share what you enjoy, appreciate, or are grateful for.
We are all worthy and enough. A rose does not compare itself to another rose. It just blooms. We are all perfectly imperfect.
Perfectly Imperfect Hosts
1. Legs • Journeying towards acceptance
2. Hips • Connecting with emotions
3. Core • Releasing the negative
4. Heart • Making space for love
5. Shoulders • Embracing ourselves
6. Arms • Building strength
7. Mind • Knowing your worth
• Follow all hosts and sponsors
• Like and repost this flyer
• Make your public so we can see your posts
• Tag some friends to join
• Use challenge hashtag #YogisPerfectlyImperfect
• Tag all hosts and sponsors in your posts
• Interact with your fellow hosts & challenge mates
• Have fun and be safe!
#y0gachallengesdirectory - 1 day ago