SUCCESS SECRET: I have to teach you my number one productivity tip: THE SUNDAY GAME-PLAN. Working on a dream? A side hustle? Take it and yourself seriously and sit down tonight and create a game plan for making progress in your biz this week. .
Every Sunday I sit down for 15-20 minutes and reflect on my week last week. “How’d I do?” Then I ask myself, “What needs to happen next week? Who needs my energy? Where do I need to be? How can I crush my goals?” .
I FIRST write down my GOAL FOR THE WEEK in my business. Then, under it, I brainstorm ideas, concepts, tasks, appointments, everything out into 8 categories. The categories are specific to my business and my priorities and support my weekly, monthly and yearly goals. .
1. Personal/Family -appts, practices, date nights, reminders for the family
2. My Team - ideas on how I want to show up as a Leader for my team. What do they need from me?
3. My Groups -my ideas for what my clients need from me in my large and small coaching groups.
4. Social Media -my weekly social plan.
5. Personal Growth -my Goals for personal@growth each day.
6. My VIPs -my newest clients and coaches and what they need from me.
8. My Assistants - my to-dos and ideas for my assistants each week. .
It’s that simple and keeps me on the right path all week. A weekly game plan is essential, no matter what you do; it brings intention and focus to your week. .
Was this helpful? I seriously LOVE sharing what works for me, so let me know! - 60 minutes ago