1) Of course, it doesn't fit the US standard of "Traditionalism=free market", it's a leftist, socially centrist party 2) They actually accepts thousands of Muslims, but not through the EU. This is confirmed information. And yes, they break the rule of law standards in favour of democracy, which is bad. 3) Catholic? No, they still haven't completely outlawed abortions. 4) Yes they do, they are actually regulating old guns more than the old gov. 5) Yes, the US and Germany keep corrupting it. 6) See point 2 and 3- they aren't traditional. Also, there are numerous mosques in Poland 7) So all of it must go. 8) I agree, they are socialists- they support state run businesses and welfare in a horrific manner 9) Well, we are drowning slower than the rest of the West, but we still need major change. 10) See 2 and 3. They aren't culturally right wing enough at all. And yes, horrible with economics. 11) Yes!
1. It's not just you, even some poles don't even know why the hell they are in charge, with 40% in some polls.
2. No, they aren't. As Daniel said, they are letting thousands of immigrants into Poland, but not through EU. Many of them come from near East, somehow through Ukraine etc. Although personally I'm not against Ukrainian immigrants. Of course there are exceptions like the city in Poland Przemysl where thousands of them praised Stefan Bandera.
3. Catholic ? Not really but they are using religion to reach their goals. Socialists bastards ? Yes.
4. That's true, but they did it already on some old guns.
5. Just like any other.
6. They aren't very traditional ( please don't even call them nationalists/ conservatives). PiS is separating themselves from RN and ONR. And also there are already mosques in Poland but the Media won't show them to you.
7. PiS is socialist party so no wonder that there are "leftists" in this party.
8. Yep, terrible with economy. The debt is growing faster than ever because of them.
9. It depends what you mean by " decent". 10/11. Yes, that's how they came to the power.( And as we established, PiS isn't great at cultural stuff) - 18 hours ago