Is plant protein better than animal?
What is plant based, vegetarian, & a healthy diet?
Eat wild fish, fermented dairy, and cage free eggs with your plant based diet.
Supplementation of vitamins may be necessary, when your diet is too restrictive.
It's in the soil.
For the typical American that does not live as a hunter and gatherer, does not grow food sustainably or forage, and is highly stressed with an individualistic and sedentary lifestyle, I recommend at least 85% of diets should be raw and cooked vegetables and fruits; the remaining 15%, wild fish, organic and/or cage free eggs, free range organic white meat, some red meat and fermented dairy e.g. hard ripened cheese, Bulgarian sheeps milk feta, yogurt etc. (I love cheeses and cannot imagine life without). We are not perfect, and we should not stress ourselves with a diet too strict because this could lead to sickness. When we make decisions to eat foods that are less nutritious or highly refined or we are prescribed man made drugs that cause toxic side affects, hopefully we can remember to eat other foods to recover.
Detoxification of the digestive system is a great way to repair and recover from eating and doing things that are not so good for us, e.g. cakes, cookies, candy, highly processed ingredients and fried foods. Organic apple cider vinegar, organic coconut vinegar, local honey, and water is a great way to rid the digestive system of toxins and helps eliminate waste by improving metabolism of nutrients. Herbal teas that are high in cholorgenic acid and catechins like gun powder green tea and vitamin C rich hibiscus (do not take while pregnant or trying to get pregnant) and lemon verbena are known to help decrease inflammation and obesity and helps the body repair from cellular damage or free radicals. These are ways to increase good gut bacteria to improve metabolism of all nutrients, especially vitamin B's; probiotics.
#healthyandtasty - 7 hours ago