Happy Monday my gorgeous babes!
I wanted to touch on intimate relationships
I recently witnessed a GF of mine being caught in a love triangle - with her man and a GF that was jealous and unhappy in herself that tried to come between this happy couple! 🏼♀️
It really got me reflecting on my own relationship and relationships in general...🤔
- Don’t let other people’s judgement and opinions effect your relationship. You are the only 2 people in it!
- Be careful what you tell other about your relationship. Loved ones will not forgive as easy as you do, and in the moment of anger you aren’t telling them your partners side!
- We all judge (we are all human)... eg. Why aren’t you married? Why don’t you live together? Has he said he loves you? Why aren’t you engaged? Why don’t you have another child? Why don’t you have kids? Reality check: There is no need to compare you relationship against another!
- The people whom are blasting their relationship on social media, or telling you how good it is constantly (sometimes making you question your own) portraying this perfect partnership are honestly the ones who NEED to prove to everyone and are the least happiest.
- The happiest of relationships have full trust in their partner, are confident in their relationship and don’t let other people’s unhappiness/opinions/judgments or where other people are at in their relationship effect their own relationship!
- No relationship is perfect. There are always challenges, disagreements, periods of growth... it’s how you handle it as a united team that either makes you or breaks you!
- Last but not least, the grass is NOT always greener! The grass is greener where you water it!
Take a moment today to appreciate your loved one, and for those whom aren’t in a relationship take time to reflect on any past relationships
Perfect moment captured by @acroyogacouple - 2 hours ago