Vegan chicken sandwhich
-1 block tofu/ 1 packet heura
-breadcrumbs(I used whole wheat spelt)
-brown rice flour
1. First of all, cut your tofu/heura into medium size long slices and season with some salt and pepper. Then coat each piece with the brown rice flour.
2. Dip the pieces in the soy milk, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
3. Bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 20 minutes, until nice and crispy.
To make the sauce, combine:
-1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise (I have two awesome recipes, a tofu and a cashew one. You can also use a storebougth vegan mayonnaise).
-2 tbsp ketchup (i love biona's)
-1 tbsp mustard
. -1/2 tbsp agave syrup
4. Mix the sauce ingredients.
5. Once the tofu/heura pieces are cooked, assmeble the sandwhich using .
-Whole wheat bread .
-A few tablespoons of the sauce
-Optional avocado or vegan cheese
6. Serve and enjoy!! - 8 hours ago