5 Reasons to Start Juicing this Winter 🍐🍋
Winter weather is quickly approaching ️️. Which if you are anything like me, means you're starting to feel sluggish, struggling to get out of bed in the morning, contemplating a plan to keep off the holiday pounds, on the verge of battling a cold or flu AND struggling with seasonal depression. (That's a lot I know!) Well what if I told you there is a way to make it through the entire winter happy, heathy and energized!
J U I C I N G is the process of extracting liquids from raw fruits and vegetables and it's so BOMB! It can be done at home with a masticating juicer or purchased from your local juicer such as @sourcejuicery. I implemented daily juicing into my diet last week and I've never felt better! Bye bye winter blues! 🏽
[5 REASONS TO START JUICING THIS WINTER]
1. MORE ENERGY - When juicing, nutrients are quickly absorbed into your blood stream, giving your digestive system a break and giving your body a natural energy boost
2. BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - Juicing makes it possible to consume a large quantity of raw fruits and vegetables which includes all of the vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and enzymes and that your body needs ( imagine consuming a lb of carrots, 2 green apples, 8oz of kale , 2 celery stalks and 1 beet root in one 12oz glass of juice)
3. IMPROVES WEIGHT LOSS - Juicing can help boost the results of most exercise regiments. Replacing electrolytes, helping to repair damaged muscles and also keeping the body hydrated as it looses fat; juicing can be a great supplement to any diet or exercise
4. DETOXIFIES -Juicing nourishes the digestive system while keeping the digestive tract and colon free of obstructions which in turn allows the body to work more efficiently in flushing out toxins.
5. MAKES YOU HAPPY! Juices improves blood circulation, providing oxygen to the whole body and brain, reducing brain fog. I could go on and on about the benefits of juicing, but just know that juicing will improve your overall health and healthy people are happy people!
️Winter blues are the worst! Tag a friend who needs a pick me up this season - 5 hours ago