Creamy seafood chowder bake - fresh seafood, creamy sauce, tender asparagus, corn cut off the cob, garnished with lemon and chives. A delicious, one-pan meal that goes beautifully with a glass of wine and some crusty bread.
- 2 salmon fillets, halved
- 300g of prawns, cleaned and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200ml thin cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan - Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 corn cob, cooked and cut off the cob
- Chives for garnish
1. Brown the salmon in a wide, oven-proof pan. Remove and set aside.
2. Deglaze the pan with the white wine and simmer for five minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Add garlic and sauté for two mins - don’t let it burn!
4. Add the cream, lemon juice and Parmesan. Stir until reduced slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Return the salmon pieces to the pan along with the prawns. Gently coat the seafood in sauce.
6. Add chopped asparagus and place in a hot oven for about ten minutes of until golden.
7. Sprinkle with corn and chives. Serve immediately.
See you at the Markets! @belconnenmkts and @fyshwickmarkets - 5 minutes ago