GT232N - The 18” Rut Buster Mid/Soft Rear Tyre.
110/100-18 | 120/100-18
The GT232N can be used across a range of varying terrains, but when it comes to mud, loam and sand, the GT232N is in a league of it’s own. - Was born from the tried and tested GT230, as used by Toby Price in his last year of the Aussie Offroads. - The latest N version features our newest compound which helps extend wear and avoids chunking if used on hard terrain.
- Extremely versatile tyre across multiple terrains providing performance and longevity at levels not previously possible with a mid/soft tyre.
- Tall sidewall allows the tyre to flex and maintain contact/grip with the ground through rough terrain.
- Designed to discharge even the tackiest mud.
- Sturdy construction maximizes drive in intermediate/soft conditions.
- Very predictable at high speeds and does not try to cross-rut.
- Specifically designed for mid - soft terrain.
- DOT approved.
The latest compound allows the knobs to become more pliable when they are exposed to friction on a hard surface. This means when you are in soft conditions the knobs remain firm and protrude into the ground to provide as much drive as possible, but when ridden on hard terrain and they begin to warm up - the knobs soften which lets them grip to the hard surface and flex as the tyre makes contact with the ground. More flex at the base of the knob has the added benefit of not tearing off complete knobs (or chunks) which can often happen with a mid/soft tyre on hard terrain.
#goldentyre #ingripwetrust #theitalianbrand #discoveryourlimit #gt #australia #extreme #dualsport #offroad #mx #sx #enduro #desert #GT232N #GT333N #GT216AA #GT233 #GT516KX #GT516KE #GT723 #GT723R #Rally #Adventure - 1 hour ago