episode 190 of SCOTCH & "good" CONVERSATION is up & ready to listen to! this week i day drink with JAKE LADREW from the band DIAL DRIVE @dial_drive .
WE COVER ALL THIS & MORE: - emo haircuts, pop punk & a mutual love for the alkaline Trio
- billboard, spin & rolling stone magazines in 2019.
- the pros & cons of touring.
- girls who dance to new order are cooler than girls who dance to joy division.
- somehow pauly shore aged way better than brendan fraser. who saw that coming?
- freeze tag may or may not need to be an olympic sport.
- the same photo of jeff goldblum every day isn’t a bad thing.
- almost feeling sorry for paris hilton, almost.
- casios for christmas.
- what would unicorn poop look like?
- is it better to stand out or fit in?
- pawn shops are full of peoples dead dreams.
BIG thanks to JAKE for hanging out with me.
next week on episode 191 i talk to APRIL & DUSTIN WILLIAMS from A LA CART @alacartorlando .
if you dig what you hear PLEASE hit the SUBSCRIBE button & leave us a quick review on apple podcast.
PLEASE please check out the SAgC PATREON:
thanks for listening & have a super weekend!
i love you! - 1 hour ago