We had breakfast for dinner tonight - an early Birthday Dinner For Kenzi. .
Who doesn’t ️ breakfast for dinner, or breakfast for lunch, or breakfast for breakfast.... 🤷🏻♀️
So, I thought I would share one of Favorite HEALTHY French Toast recipes that is an part of my meal plan! If you try it, you’ve gotta let me know! It’s from my favorite cooking channel, Fixate. •
Southern Spiced French Toast with Bananas & Pecans
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
️4 large eggs
️1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
️1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
️1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
️4 slices Ezekiel bread ️2 tsp coconut oil ️1 large banana, sliced
️1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
• Combine eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a shallow pan; whisk to blend.
• Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture for two minutes, turning halfway.
• Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
• Add bread; cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
• Top each slice evenly with banana and pecans; serve and enjoy! - 1 hour ago