1. TRACKING (Calories/Scale Weight) Eat in a caloric surplus - more food - which should be tracked in a controlled manner. Track bodyweight daily/weekly to be sure of a very steady slow weight gain, to minimize body fat weight. Also track mood, measurements, performance and pictures as these are factors of what the scales say.
2. TRAINING 🏋️♂️ Train each muscle group 2-3 times a week. (Push/Pull/Legs/Repeat) or (Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Full Body). Get stronger each week by increasing the weight slightly or even adding an extra rep to that set. This is where logging your workout with a pen and paper comes in handy, so you can track progression. None of that bodybuilding chest day, then arm day ting. .
3. TEMPO Control you weights and feel the muscle when moving the weight from A to B distance. Instead of just moving the weight as fast as possible. Example.. 3 secs on the negative, a 2 sec pause at bottom, a 1 second getting it back up and finally a 2 sec of squeezing the muscle.
4. RECOVERY 🛌 1 or 2 rest days per week to rest up and get ready for a new day, to ensure injury doesn't take place. Get that well rested sleep in and reduce your stress levels.
5. CONSISTENCY. Rome wasn't build in a day. .
#building #musclemass #muscle #mass #size #gaining #phase #bulk #bulklife #tbt #sizematters #gainz #train #hard #tracking #training #tempo #recovery #growth #consistency #scale #weight #personaltrainer - 9 hours ago