1. HC Doug Pederson reiterated that he was never worried with QB Carson Wentz's progression and comeback after his injury. He noted that Wentz's arm has grown stronger exemplified through narrower, more efficient passes.
2. Pederson is confident in the current rotation of RBs Corey Clement and Wendell Smallwood. However, he said that the team would still try to get available players if they are a good fit.
3. The Eagles defense struggled to cover Giants RB Saquon Barkley yesterday, allowing him 130 yards on 13 rushing attempts. Pederson stated that it was moreso attributed to Barkley's athleticism over a defending issue.
4. LT Jason Peters, RT Lane Johnson, and CB Sidney Jones all exited yesterday's game. Pederson said that the team is considering resting Peters due to a biceps injury in combination with a lingering quad issue. Jones will be week-to-week with a hamstrign injury, while Johnson's sprain should be good to go.
5. On T Jordan Mailata: “He’s coming along really well." Mailata and teammate Matt Pryor are participating in most look team reps, which aids them in their development. - 2 months ago