I just made up my own spread! 😯
I was going to do a challenge spread, but the ones I'm following didn't fit the questions I had in mind, so, as I was shuffling, I just made up a form that made sense.
I'm using this spread to help me with work-related stuff, but I feel like it can be useful for any should-I-do-it-or-not type of question.
My question has to do with an opportunity at work that my boss asked me to consider. On the one hand, I think I can do it, but on the other hand, I have little experience in that particular work and could totally mess it up. So I'm deciding whether I should apply for it.
I first lay these cards out in a cross, but IG cut off the top and bottom of my photo so I changed the layout.
My questions and cards:
1. My current state (top row, middle, pulled from the top of the deck) - Four of Swords
2. If I do it (top row, left) - King of Swords
3. If I don't (top row, right) - King of Pentacles, reversed
4. How I can succeed (bottom row, left) - Eight of Swords
5. What I need to work on (bottom row, right) - The Hanged Man
#tarot #tarotspread #tarotreading #tarotreader #tarotreadersofinstagram #askthecards #tarotcards #tarotspreads #tarotreadings - 1 day ago