Hot and sour noodle soup is one of the easiest recipes to make out there for a well-rounded meal. It is highly customizable given that you can make it to match your personal tastes by adding extra the chili, vinegar, tofu or different vegetables and noodles.
The ingredients you will need for this noodle soup is:
3-5 dried Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
4 cups water
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup carrots, julIenned
1/2 cup of bok choy, halved or diced
1/4 cup scallions, minced
1/2 block of firm tofu, cubed
1 tbs soy sauce
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/8 tsp toasted sesame oil
1-2 packages of ramen noodles (I used Ocean’s Halo)
1) Rinse the dried mushroom several times and soak them for 1 hour and then cut into thick slices.
2) Combine the water, mushroom, garlic, tofu, soy sauce and salt in a pot. Bring the pot to a boil.
3) Once boiling, add in the noodles and bok choy and turn down the heat to medium. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add vinegar, white pepper, bok choy and carrots (add vegetables either before or after the boil depending on how cooked you like them). Add more salt or soy sauce if needed.
5) Add sesame oil and scallions, stir well. Serve hot. 🤗🍜
#plantbasedcooking #veganfood #vegano #crueltyfree #crueltyfreefood #veganmeals #plantbasedfoodie #veganfood #healthyliving #plantbased #veganrecipes #noodlesoup #hotandsoursoup #ramennoodles #ramensoup #easyrecipes - 1 hour ago