Do you consider yourself an organized person? Or are you more free-spirited? That was a nice way to say less organized
I like the view of this room recently, because of the painted brick (now I ask myself why we waited so long!) and because it’s way less cluttered. Every room in my house is less cluttered and I love it...just don’t look at my desk. That is a work in progress!
Less clutter helps me in so many ways:
1. It makes space in my head to think more clearly.
2. It makes me feel more creative.
3. It calms me visually and relaxes me. Reduces anxiety.
4. I enjoy the aesthetics of a more tidy space.
5. I rest and sleep better, knowing that I don’t have messes everywhere to deal with when I wake up.
6. I’ve reached a point where I like/love everything I own.
7. I’m not overwhelmed by my life in general.
8. I love having people over, and now it can happen spontaneously.
9. I think it improves my relationship with my husband.
10. I’m more decisive about everything and confident in my decisions.
11. I’m less apt to lose things and waste time searching for them.
12. There’s a connection between visual, physical, spiritual, mental and emotional chaos, so it aligns all of my senses.
13. It keeps me from being a constant shopper. Saves money.
Over the years it has become more and more impactful a,d brought so much joy, I just love to share how it’s been life-changing for us...less knickknacks, furniture, linens, dishes, makeup, groceries, consumables products on hand and so much less waste! We throw expired food away almost never.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but this is just how I feel when I live a little more minimalistic. I would love to hear your story! •
#organization #homeorganization #homeorganizing #lifechanging #minimalism #minimalist #junkstock #capsulewardrobe #plants #plantsofig #plantsofinsta #plantsofinstagram #plantlady #familyroom #modernhome #apartmentherapy #mybhg #howyouhome #homesweethome #whitepaint #whitepaintedbrick #thenestfest #restyle #neutralhome #homegoodsfind - 3 hours ago