I'M A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL TODAY
And here are some fun facts about me:
1. The swings and hammocks are my love
2. I hate labels and tags on clothes and cut them all after buying
3. The smells I love: snow, after rain, during rain, burnt wood, cut grass, peonies, fresh air in the morning, barbecue, trees in bloom, wet soil, bergamot and some men fragrances.
4. I'm absurdly empathetic
5. I have a special relationship with movies. And when it's a piece of s***, I close it straight away
6. A few of my favourite movies are the Matrix trilogy, The Fifth Element and for my "hate the humankind" days I love I Am Legend, World War Z.
7. I love the music that makes me dance. I might nod my head in public, a few people smile, a few nod in return
8. I love photography, colours, travelling, textures, interior design and clothes that resonate with my style. I never buy something just because it's trendy.
9. I have two diplomas, my bachelor degree is in pharmaceutical technology and my master degree is in marketing. Used the first one for two times and never again.
10. I photograph from young age and took a course to improve
11. I love silence and I'm never bored when I'm alone.
12. I like watching how dancers perform
13. I dream of being a videographer one day.
14. I dream to beat the drums like a pro.
15. I have a very sensitive humour but can't say a joke properly.
16. My laughter is contagious and sometimes not so beautiful. Well, I can't say I'm a lady, more a tomboy, if you ask me (those pictures tell you something else, huh?)
17. I know Russian, Romanian and English very well. I was thinking that I know French (20 years of studying) to perfection but somehow managed to forget how to speak. Had a very embarrassing conversation with a French lady and I was mostly red
18. I love animation movies, I'm a fan of Studio Ghibli's and Hayao Miyazaki's
19. I love rain and really dark black clouds.
20. I have a son and he's three. Time flies really crazy.
21. I did paragliding once in order to beat my fear of heights. I kissed the earth after
Anyone can relate?
I would love to read some facts about you in the comments
Photography @gabihadiev - 1 hour ago