Reef wants to share with you his moms’ top 10 simple ways to protect & amplify your energy during the week. These are perfect for anyone wanting to start a spiritual practice, short on time or the slightly skeptical 🤨 . 1. Clean/organize your home or work space.
2. If you work in a toxic/stressful environment, leave your work shoes outside or by the front door.
3. Set an alarm on your phone at a random time to remind you to take 5 deep breaths, program an affirmation or remind you to get up and walk around.
4. Schedule a play date with yourself, whether it’s a 90 min massage or 10 mins of doodling - ask yourself, what would my inner child want to do?. 5. Scream at the top of your lungs (seriously - screaming is super cathartic, especially if you’re an empath it’s a great way to release others energy). 6. Go on a gratitude rampage.
7. Take a gratitude shower.
8. When you brush your teeth, imagine any negative self talk being cleansed out of your mouth. Spit those nasty words right down the drain.
9. Make an “emergency happiness playlist” - filled with songs that always lift your mood and keep it on deck for your commute or if you’re having a rough day.
10. Record yourself saying affirmations in the voice note function of your phone, play back as necessary. Flowery affirmations are cool and all but if it doesn’t sound like it’s coming from YOU, they’re not going to work. Bonus points for it being in your voice bc that helps reprogram your subconscious mind.
Have you ever tried any of these? What are your fave energy hacks ? - 7 hours ago