Crispy Roasted Chicken! 🐓
1. Preheat oven to 405°F
2. Rinse your whole chicken under hot water.
3. Place on a tinfoil lined thick rimmed baking sheet.
4. Brush entire chicken with extra virgin olive oil
5. Cut up half an onion into chunks and use them to stuff the chicken
6. Spice the outside of the chicken using salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic powder, and dehydrated parsley.
7. Bake the chicken for 1/2 hour per pound. I cooked this chicken for 1 hour and 5 mins.
8. Check the internal temperature reaches 165° minimum
9. I served this with pre-made sides from @sobeys - Creamy Coleslaw, Baked Mac & Cheese, and Egg & Potato Salad! 💭This meal allowed me to shower 🚿 , blow dry my hair 🏼♀️, and start a load of laundry 🧺 while it cooked! Total Time Saver @turbomealshfx - 3 minutes ago