The lovely @mariiacanoa tagged me to post 20 things about myself - so here is it! I’ve loved reading these and getting to know more about you all tagging anyone who wants to join in!
1. My first name is Alyson but I’ve gone by Ally since elementary school
2. My birthday is April 30th - I’m almost 29 😬
3. I’m having a baby girl in less than 2 weeks!
4. I love animals but have a major soft spot for dogs, cows, and goats
5. I’m not afraid of spiders but am deathly afraid of snakes, rodents, and cockroaches
6. I got my degree is Biology but I’ve never used it for any job I’ve had
7. I went to Washington State University - Go Cougs
8. I was in a sorority (Pi Beta Phi)
9. I work at a software company in Seattle (super original, I know) doing digital marketing
10. I have a 100lb chocolate lab named Sherman
11. I love sports! College football is my favorite but I’ll watch pretty much anything
12. I played basketball and golf in high school. I still love to golf!
13. I have an older sister who is a singer/songwriter and tours around the US and Europe pretty much year round
14. I hate celery but will eat/try pretty much anything else
15. We bought a fixer upper and have been remodeling it for the last *almost* two years
16. I’m married and will celebrate 3 years with my husband June 25th!
17. I’ve always loved makeup and would steal my Mom’s and put it on for school before I was allowed to wear it 🙃
18. I lived in Austin, TX for two years while my husband (then boyfriend) got his MBA at UT Austin. I loved living there so much and miss it!!
19. I’m originally from Vancouver, WA but have lived in Seattle for 5 years
20. I had a stroke in December 2018 while I was 21 weeks pregnant and am still recovering it - almost back to 100% though! - 1 hour ago