Ready for a nutritious weekday breakfast option that’s ready in 30 SECONDS? ⚡️
Seriously… Save this post if you struggle with healthy breakfast ideas!
This recipe takes a bit longer than 30 seconds to make on the weekends, but you can microwave these EASY egg cups in 30 seconds and have a nutritious breakfast that’s loaded with protein & veggies in no time!
EASY EGG CUPS 🍳
* 6 eggs scrambled
* 9 grape tomatoes, halved
* 1/2 cup grated potatoes
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1 cup raw spinach, finely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* Dash of salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
* Optional: ANY other veggies you’d like
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Add all of the ingredients minus the grape tomatoes to a bowl
3. Whisk together and pour the egg mixture evenly into a lightly greased muffin pan until it reaches the top. I used a 12 cup muffin pan, and used 9 of the cups for batter
4. Top each muffin cup with the 1 halved grape tomato
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Note: These can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 3-4 months
I’m making it my mission to share more healthy recipes!! 😍
In the comments below, share what would be most beneficial for you… Breakfast ideas, lunch/dinner ideas, or snacks? 👇🏻 - 34 minutes ago