- - - - -
* 1½ lb thick-cut tilapia * 2 tsp chili powder
* 2 tsp paprika
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp onion powder
* ½ tsp pepper
* ½ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
* 8 (small) tortillas
* 2 cups shredded cabbage (red and/or green)
* juice of ½ lime
* ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
* ¼ tsp salt and black pepper, to taste
* ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
* juice of ½ to 1 lime
* 1 Tbsp sriracha
* ¼ tsp salt
* 2 tsp sugar
1. In a small bowl, combing the chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of the fish and set aside.
2. Cook fish in convection oven or normal oven.
3. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the slaw in a medium bowl; set aside.
4. To make the sriracha mayo, whisk together all of the ingredients in a small dish; set aside.
5. To assemble the tacos, use three tortillas, split 6oz of tilapia between them, mayo and cabbage as desired. - 30 minutes ago