Here for all your Divination needs!
Using Tarot for clarity on situations is extremely useful. Often people feel scared about what may come up in a reading. I have to explain that the Tarot is a mirror to your Soul, it will only reflect back what you already deep down know.
This is why it is excellent, you can begin to understand your innermost workings. If you don’t like what comes out in a reading - you have a choice to change the course of where things are headed!
I believe we have a rough blueprint of what our life path shall be like, approx 65% but I believe the remaining 35% is your Will. You are ultimately steering your life, it’s up to you which direction and who you pick up and drop off along the way.
The Tarot is the sassy friend riding shot gun - guiding you as best and clearly as it can.
DM me to book a session for next week! ️️️ - 2 hours ago