Here’s what I do know. Celery juice:
1. is a powerful anti-inflammatory
2. starves pathogens
3. contains a multitude of undiscovered mineral salts that act together as an antiseptic
4. the above mentioned salts begin to break down pathogens’ cell membranes, eventually killing and destroying them
5. strengthens hydrochloric acid in your gut, which is critical to digestion and keeping your digestive system alkaline
6. helps to heal the liver, which leads to an increase in bile production, easing constipation and bloat
7. should be drank alone, on an empty stomach, but with a piece of fruit to help the absorption
8.... is crazy expensive these days!
I’m not knocking the Medical Medium. In fact, I think he’s wicked smart, has good intentions, and is a healer of sorts. What I am saying, though, is that if you have breast implants and you’re experiencing BII symptoms, celery juice alone will not cure you.
There are SO many other factors at play:
- your stress level
- your thyroid & hormones
- if you’re taking prescription drugs
- whether you diet & exercise
- your toxic burden/load
- what you’re exposed to (fragrances, BPA, EMFs, heavy metals, etc.)
- what you lather on your body
- what viruses you have
- the kind of water you drink
- and more!
But then again, I do believe in the power of the MIND and BELIEF. And if you truly do believe something is and can help you, who knows.
Do you drink celery juice? I’d love to hear!
What symptoms are you experiencing that made you start, and has celery juice helped? - 10 hours ago