TIPS FOR GROWING YOUR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT ️
1. FIND YOUR INSPIRATION! I post lifestyle along with Nursing. However, some accounts choose to focus solely on one topic. I enjoy mixing it up but my focus remains consistent.
2. 🖌BUSINESS PAGE: Make your Instagram a Business page!
3. LEARN your stats, engagement, good posting times, (per new insta algorithm). Everyone’s is different.
4. EDIT! Find editing apps & learn your phone & or camera settings. I use the Lightroom app, have picture presents, use my iphone and a Cannon, to help get my page looking Tip Top! @lightroom @lovelylittlelybecks
5. ️TAG TAG TAG! Tag companies you like or interest you! Reposts from other accounts and collbs can help with growing!
6. 🖤BRAND What is your personal brand? From colors to your message, fonts, scheme, etc.
7. #HASHTAGS ! Every account is geared towards hashtags & the algorithm instagram creates. Adding your interests via hashtags helps gear your account to other people.
8. 🏼🕺🏼ENGAGE with other accounts! There are so many amazing people behind accounts! Find people you like to feature, work with, collab, spread your word.
9. 🧚🏻♀️DAILY POSTS OR ENGAGEMENT. I try to keep up with this but it can be difficult. But the more you engage the more you get back!
10. 🧞♂️IGNORE THE NEGATIVES. You can’t please everybody! And you are bound to become frustrated in one way or another. And that’s ok. I have had moments getting down on myself, hurt by others, frustrated by others, but I let it go! Channel your energy into positive thoughts.
11. ️HIGHLIGHT STORIES! Much of my growth and true engagement comes from my Stories! The more personal side of instagram!
12. ️QUALITY MESSAGES: Post pictures or videos with mindful messages! Quality, thought, creative, engaging posts! What is your message? Fun, educational, products, etc.
13. 🧜🏽♀️HUSTLE! Social media while fun is a hustle (which I love) But it takes work and time. There is no easy way for true growth and quality community. You have to earn it. I put a lot of time and effort into my account.
14. 🏼HAVE FUN! Although overwhelming at times I try to stay focused on enjoying the process!
XO Tori - 1 hour ago