CANDIDA ISSUES ARE SERIOUS!
Do sugars feed Candida?
Put out a piece of cheese, a slice of bread, and some grapes or a
ripe banana on the counter in your kitchen, which one is going to grow mold (fungus) on it first? It will be a race between bread and cheese. The fruit will only grow mold as it begins to ferment since the cheese and bread are already fermented.
Why? Complex and excess sugars!
Fruit (sugars) and Candida (fungus) goes like this:
Nature uses the parasitic kingdom to clean and eliminate that which is not needed, damaged, or in some way loses its ability to support life in a healthy way. Fermentation and purification are the processes of decay, or breakdown, which require parasitic action. Healthy cells and lymph do not require parasitic action. Of course, this includes the cells in your body. With this understanding, what type of sugar could feed Candida (yeast, fungus, molds, warts, etc.)?
That’s right... STARCHES and EXCESS SUGARS!
They also equal fermentation, especially with low adrenal function.
Now we are into low sugar metabolism and another issue altogether.
DON`t believe this:
The fruit has too much sugar!
That is what I was told to believe.
What mainstream information will teach you.
Kept me away from the most healing food for man.
You know what I am going to tell you though, and here is the thing:
All sugars are NOT the same, so don't be afraid of fruit sugar.
I am even going to teach you how to overcome your candida issues, why your body is suffering, and together we will make sure you can say goodbye to overgrowth and symptoms.
If you don't know the symptoms, they are typical: - Skin and nail fungal infections
- Feeling tired and worn down
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- So-called autoimmune conditions.
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus.
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, rectal itching, or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings.
️️️ - 8 minutes ago