HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR VIRGIN HAIR WIGS:
1. Brush after every use to ensure no natural occurring tangles caused by sweat, perfumes or body lotions around the neck area
2. Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
3. Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
4. To avoid damaging the hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp, only wash with warm water.
5. Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
6. Whilst wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
7. Natural oils do the work of most conditioners without the added chemicals and silicones, natural is always best.
8. Finally, lower the shower head and rinse your hair (not scalp) with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse it will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
9. Apply a small amount of Argan, Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturise the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.
10. For long lasting hair extensions, moisturise your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense.
#wigs #hair #wig #bundles #virginhair #hairextensions #lacefrontal #frontal #hairstyles #lacewigs #hairstylist #fulllacewig #humanhair #wigsforsale #beauty #wigmaker #brazilianhair #laceclosure #makeup #haircolor #lacefrontwig #closure #hairstyle #fashion #straighthair #curlyhair #hairsalon - 4 minutes ago