#تفسير_الآيات بأول تعليق.
# الوجه 39
#الجزء_الثاني # سورة البقرة
#القرآن_الكريم #وردك_اليومي #لانهجره
238. Guard strictly (five obligatory) As-Salawat (the prayers) especially the middle Salat (i.e. the best prayer - 'Asr). And stand before Allah with obedience [and do not speak to others during the Salat (prayers)].
239. And if you fear (an enemy), perfrom Salat (pray) on foot or riding. And when you are in safety, offer the Salat (prayer) in the manner He has taught you, which you knew not (before).
240. And those of you who die and leave behind wives should bequeath for their wives a year's maintenance and residence without turning them out, but if they (wives) leave, there is no sin on you for that which they do of themselves, provided it is honourable (e.g. lawful marriage). And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. [The order of this Verse has been cancelled (abrogated) by Verse 4:12].
241. And for divorced women, maintenance (should be provided) on reasonable (scale). This is a duty on Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).
242. Thus Allah makes clear His Ayat (Laws) to you, in order that you may understand.
243. Did you (O Muhammad ￼) not think of those who went forth from their homes in thousands, fearing death? Allah said to them, "Die". And then He restored them to life. Truly, Allah is full of Bounty to mankind, but most men thank not.
244. And fight in the Way of Allah and know that Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
245. Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan so that He may multiply it to him many times? And it is Allah that decreases or increases (your provisions), and unto Him you shall return. - 6 hours ago