This is what I drink during my workouts (BCAA and Creatine), there are many benefits to both supplements and here some reason why I take them. Do your research before taking any supplements, for great discount on all @bpi_sports product visit our web site www.bpisports.com/?afmc=LRVM
1. Helps Muscle Cells Produce More Energy: Creatine supplements increase your muscles' phosphocreatine stores, phosphocreatine helps with the formation of new ATP, the key molecule your cells use for energy and all basic functions of life.
2. Supports Many Other Functions in Muscles:It can alter numerous cellular pathways that lead to new muscle growth. For example, it boosts the formation of proteins that create new muscle fibers.
3. Safe and Easy to Use: t's been researched for more than 200 years, and numerous studies support its safety for long-term use. Clinical trials lasting up to five years report no adverse effects in healthy individuals.
What's more, supplementing is very easy — simply take 3–5 grams of creatine monohydrate powder per day
BCAA, (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
1. Increase Muscle Growth: The BCAA leucine activates a certain pathway in the body that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is the process of making muscle.
2. Decrease Muscle Soreness: While the exact cause of DOMS is not clearly understood, researchers believe it’s the result of tiny tears in the muscles after exercise . BCAAs have been shown to decrease muscle damage, which may help reduce the length and severity of DOMS.
3. Prevent Muscle Wasting: In humans, BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids found in muscle proteins. They account for 40% of the total amino acids required by your body.
Therefore, it’s important that the BCAAs and other essential amino acids are replaced during times of muscle wasting to halt it or to slow its progression.
#bpination #bpidemorep #bpisports #fitness #supplements #ad #gainz #fitlife #creatine #bestbcaa #bcaa - 1 hour ago