When we were kids, Mom hid boiled eggs for us to hunt. We forgot about one egg until months later. Then we hunted for a rotten smell. Sure enough it was a good hide and we learned the literal use of the term, rotten eggs. Happy Easter!
RECIPE BELOW ---------------------------------- .
EASY CHINESE SAUSAGE + EGG SPRING ROLL RECIPE (BO BIA)
Spring rolls with chinese sausage, egg, hicama, carrots, lettuce eaten with a peanut sauce.
-Chinese sausage sliced (they are precooked, sold in asian supermarkets) -jicama, carrots sliced
- eggs - dried shrimp (sold in asian supermarkets)
-spring roll wrappers
1. Cook sliced sausages in a pan, then put in a bowl.
2. Sautee sliced jicama and carrots until softened, set aside
3. In a bowl, crack a 4 eggs and mix. In a pan, add cooking oil, then add egg mixture in a thin layer. Add lid. Once it is cooked, remove and slice. Repeat until there is no more egg mixture.
4. lettuce and tear into smaller pieces . Have a hot bowl of water to dip the Spring Roll wrapper in. Put the wrapper on a plate and it will soften as you fill it.
5. Add fillings (lettuce, jicama, carrots, egg, chinese sausage slices)
6. Roll like a tiny eggroll or burrito
EASY PEANUT HOISIN SAUCE RECIPE
Mix 1/2 crunchy peanut butter and 1/2 hoisin sauce in a small bowl. Add more water until you get the right consistency to your liking. Microwave for 30s, mix it, then microwave for another 30s. Add chillies for a kick.
..#feedfeed #bestfood #instafoodvid #thefoodblogger #cooksofinstagram #instafood #chefsofinstagram #thekitchn #eattheworld #healthyeats #foodfeast #goodeats #foodinsta #buzzfeedtasty #buzzfeast #huffposttaste #forkyeah #instachefs #homecooking #whatsfordinner #feasting #zipkick #foodvids #vietnamesecuisine #vietnameserecipes #sharemyrootschallenge #todayfoodclub #sharemyroots #sharemyrootschallenge - 24 minutes ago