Mk95 turkey burger 🍔 ( this is my very own recipe ) 💁🏾♂️👨🏾🍳 enjoy
Salt & pepper
1. Pre heat an over at 180.c
2. Put the turkey mince in a large bowl.
3. Add finely diced onions, crushed garlic, crushed ginger, finely chopped chilli, cumin ground 1x(TS), mixed spice 1x(TS), chilli powder 1x(TS), ground pepper 1x(TS), soy 2x(TS), Worcester sauce 1x(TS), 1/2 lemon juice, 2x egg whites and fresh finely chopped parsley.
4. Mix everything well in the bowl.
5. Roll into the shape of burger patty’s.
6. Pre heat a frying pan on medium - high heat ( cast iron pan is best ) then add a knob of butter.
7. Once the butter has melted add you burgers to the pan and cook each side for approximately 3-5 mins as the burgers are cooking using a spoon smother them with the melted butter at the same time.
8. Once the burgers are done pop the on an over tray and put the tray in the pre heated oven for 15-20mins.
The chips -
1. Pre heat an oven to 200.c
2. Grab a bag of oven chips and put them on a tray and leave to defrost for a bit.
3. Once the ovens reached its desired temperature and the chips are pretty much defrosted, season the chips with paprika 1-2x(TS), chilli powder 1-2x(TS) and salt and pepper.
4. Drizzle them with a bit of oil.
5. Pop them in the oven and leave to to cook for 15-20mins or what is instructed on the packet.
1. Pre heat a pan of water until it boils.
2. Chuck in the corn on a cob.
3. Leave to boil for 4-6mins.
1. Pre heat a small frying pan with oil for 2mins on a low - medium heat.
2. Crack an egg in.
3. Cook for 2mins (basting the egg with the hot oil can help speed up the process) if you want it runny and longer if otherwise.
#cookwithmk95 #mk95burger #food #foodporn #foodblog #burgers #pattys #turkeymeat #egg #chips #homemade #homecooking #uk #ukblog #foodblog #tastyfood #flavours #spices #recipes #follow #share #inspirations #goodfood #cook #cooking #chef #easyfood #easyrecipe - 36 minutes ago