冬菇焖猪肉 Stew Mushroom Pork! Another first attempt. Too bad it’s not salty enough... All ingredients and steps are purely instinct estimates!
1) Sauté: Garlic 3-5 Cloves, Onion 2 pieces, Ginger 8-10 slices
2) Toss in Pork Belly ~250g and Pork Ribs ~250g
3) Soaked Mushroom (along with the water)
4) Add Red Dates and wolfberry
5) Add seasoning with Honey, Soy Sauce, Black Sauce, (enough) Salt
6) Let it seamer in slow-cooking pot overnight
Reminder to self: Add more salt before let it slow-cook overnight.
#FirstAttempt #HomeCookFood #SoulFood #MainMasakMasak - 2 hours ago