Who wants one of these Banoffee Pie Jars ?! layers of Salted caramel, crumble, bananas and coconut whipped cream 🤤 you want the recipe? Here it is 🧚🏻♀️
YOU HAVE TI FOLLOW THIS
Check link in bio for free vegan recipe book
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
200 g flour
2 1/2 tbsp brown unrefined sugar
1/2 tsp salt
a pinch of vanilla powder
2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
80g brown unrefined sugar
200g coconut cream
30 g soy butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups coconut cream (cold!)
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3. for the crumble, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
4. Place the crumble on a baking tray covered with baking paper and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until gold brown.
5. For the salted caramel sauce, add the sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it gets dark-brown.
6. in another saucepan heat the coconut cream and place it aside.
7. once the caramel reaches the dark brownish color stir in the warm coconut cream, soy butter and salt (the cream will bubble up a bit, so be careful!), stir and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
8. When the sauce gets a little thick (after more or less 5 minutes) place it in a jar and let it cool down completely.
9. for the whipped cream, place a small bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Take it off, pour in the cream, the sugar and the vanilla powder and whip until stiff (it can take up to 10 minutes!).
10. Cut the bananas into thin slices.
10. Prepare 4 jars and then make layers of crumble, banana, caramel sauce and whipped cream until they finish.
11. place the jars in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours before serving.
12. ENJOY! .
.credit @vegaliciously . - 4 hours ago