During a class where morality and good manners were taught, the teacher asked the students:
- Michel, if you were courting a girl from a good family, very well educated during a dinner face to face and you needed to go to the bathroom what would you say?
- Wait a second, I'm going to pee.
- That would be very rude and very rude on your part. Jean, how would you say?
- I'm sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom, but I'll be right back.
- It's already better, but it's unpleasant to mention the toilet during meals. And you kayron, you would be able to use your intelligence, at least for once, to demonstrate your good manners?
- I would say, "My dear, I beg your pardon for taking my time off, I am going away from reaching out to an intimate friend whom I hope to be able to introduce after dinner" 🤣🤣🤣.
humour - 10 months ago