• Returning to the theme of New Year's decor, I can’t write about handmade decorations!️🏻
• So, 5 ideas how to decorate an apartment for the New Year:
• 1. A garland of fir branches - a thin, neat garland of interconnected branches. Such a garland will look great on the windows, and you can add a variety of Christmas toys, artificial cones or ribbons. There is also a second version of the garland - vertically connected individual branches, which can be placed, for example, on the wall.
• 2. Christmas wreath - a lush, festive wreath of fir branches, decorated with Christmas balls, bows, ribbons or beads, and you can add artificial snow or silver paint to it. This wreath can decorate the main door. But we will talk about wreaths later, I plan to devote one of the following posts to them.🏻
• 3. One of the simplest decorations for the holiday table is a wide candle in a baking dish decorated with fir branches.
• 4. Fir branches will look great in glass begovnings or transparent Christmas balls!
• 5. The most amazing, in my opinion, are the ice candlesticks! But such a decoration is more suitable for the street (for example, in a country house), or just to be ready for the fact that such beauty will not stay long in warmth.
️️️ - 1 day ago