So maybe you already know how it works. But maybe there someone out there who doesn't. And I just wanna share a lil bit information about this stuff😛🏻️.
For me, I should take this one seriously.
First, find your grindsize. Find the best size to your coffee. Evaluate your coffee, the variety, the beansize, profiles, and so on.
Second, when you got ur size, start trying brew your coffee. And from it, you will evaluate if its Under or Over.
- Under, if the yields are getting over before the time. (too coarse)
- Over, if the yields are less when the time stop. (too fine or (hard)temping).
Standard Condition(double spot):
- Brewing Time 25-30 second
- Gram : Yield = 1:2
- Coffee First Drop in 5,6,7 second for 16-18 grams
- Coffee First Drop in 7,8,9 second for 20 grams
Let say we use 20gr of coffees:
You should have :
- Coffee Yields in 40ml afterall
- First Drop in 7, 8 or 9 second
- Best BrewingTime in 25 second
When its Done, taste it. Feel it. If you wanna know more, test it with TDS (Total Dissolved Solid).
This is the Formula :
Yield/Dose X TDS Result %
When you got your Coffee between 19 - 21 %, that means....
Your Coffee Is Ready ️🛠🏻😎
#coffee - 2 years ago