Web Development Resources Every Developer Should try:
2. Wes Bos: CSS Grid: CSS Grid will change how you create website layouts. Learn how for free from Wes Bos in this brilliant CSS Grid course.
3. Upcase by thoughtbot: thoughtbot have very kindly open sourced Upcase, their online learning platform. It's full of extremely useful "trails" to help you upskill with topics like Mastering Git and Design for Developers.
4. Flexbox Froggy: Once you've learned Flexbox, you can test your CSS skills with this fun, interactive Flexbox tutorial/challenge.
5. CSS Diner: A valuable (and fun!) interactive challenge to help learn CSS selectors.
7. 30 Seconds of Interviews: 30 Seconds of Interviews is a great place to come if you want to test yourself with dev-related questions. Perfect for some last minute interview prep!
9. Shay Howe Learn HTML and CSS: Shay Howe has put together a seriously impressive guide to HTML & CSS. I would consider it required reading for anybody learning front-end web development. - 15 minutes ago