Welcome to Bristol, capital of Street Art! When you walk around and explore this hip and relaxed city, you find:
1) banksy's famous take on the mayor, right across the town hall building. First they wanted to remove it, then it became famous and they actually cleaned it from the blue destruction ...
2) another stencil artist, also illegal drawing made legal by the owner of the house
3) an "RIP" drawing - in memory of the dead actor of the series "Spartacus". Must not be cross-tagged, this is the rule in the community
4) Leonard Lane, a tiny pathway between houses that serves as a very intimate space for a lot of art on the facing walls
5) an obvious one, not painted but ceramic-crafted, then glued to the wall
6) guess what this is - a chewing gum on the ground. One guy from shoreditch came up w the idea to paint these usually not so pretty spots on the ground with precision. .
#streetart #banksy #Bristol #uk #art #drawings #stencil #artsy #creative #igart #beautiful #city #explore #Wanderlust - 56 minutes ago