To all the predictors of 5 years of mayhem and the doomsday theorists.
1. States in India have been ruled by governments that openly talk against certain communities and people of certain ethnicities. Some even have community / race names in their party names. A lot of people have been living under such state governments especially under whom there is police control. They find a way to live, survive and thrive. Your karma is what ultimately decides how things affect you!
2. This is a democratically elected, stable & strong Indian government and not a military driven, unstable, puppet-like government like that of our not-so-fortunate neighbour country!
3. As a citizen of the country you can either work with the government, either advising it or implementing its plans or can choose to help the government function by paying your taxes (whatever applicable) and avail of its' benefits. Spend your time constructively in going through the manifesto and the policies, analyzing how you can maximize your personal and professional growth via the access you have to this government and it's infrastructure! The citizen plays a huge part in how a government functions!
4. The one thing that our Anglicized education system has failed to teach us, is respecting others' points of view, necessities & rights, as is evident from how we treat our fellow people, on social media, on the road, in the shops, in queues & other public places. This fully formed government with a full majority in the Lower house will function much smoother than before and the time is right for us, citizens to step up our level of discipline, tolerance, courtesy & respect towards fellow human beings, thereby becoming more accepting and broadening our perspective and vision.
5. Be gracious in defeat and congratulate the elected government! They have won the people's hearts at the end of the day!
#elections2019 #duties #citizen #citizens #narendramodi #loksabhaelections2019 #responsible #doomsday #class - 2 hours ago