"Don't feel guilty, when you kick up your heels and kick back"!!! Does your profession include a great deal of standing or sitting? It's important to find ways to adjust your position, stretch your muscles and encourage healthy circulation. Sitting for long periods of time causes blood and other fluids to increase in the legs instead of moving up towards the heart.
Here's a few health benefits of kicking up your feet up;
1. Moves toxins out of the body
2. Boost your immune system
3. Improves circulation
4. Puts less pressure on cardio vascular function
5. Aides the body, in getting more nutrients to the cells.
6. Relieves tiredness
7. Reduces swelling in the legs and feet.
8. Calms the central nervous system
9. Reduces stress hormones (cortisol) So, the next time your boss, wife or your husband tell you to get your feet off the desk, couch or chair.You can tell them that you're, improving your health!!!! Lol Love, Pure Girl Photography @beckifreed_legacyphotography makeup artist @muarene - 3 hours ago