Boscia - Tsubaki Splash Mask $$
(30% off at the moment!) "Not sure I did it right!" This is a highly concentrated hydrating treatment from Korean brand Boscia. You're supposed to mix one or two pumps into a basin or bowl of warm water, splash onto face for 15-20 seconds. Or pump and pat onto wet face, patting dry with a towel.
1. I don't think I did it right as I did not feel that my skin was hydrated. You can customise by adding more into the water. This means trying again and again till you get it right. I didn't have the time for it. Suggestions: mix with water in a bottle and spray on?
2. Contains camellia oil for hydration, anti-aging, inducing collagen and fighting free-radicals. Rice Bran oil aids in brightening and fighting sun damage. There are other herbs too for nourishing.
3. Texture is saturated and thick. You shouldn't apply directly to your skin.
4. The fragrance is strong in this one - let's hope it's from that camellia oil!
5. Things can get messy, and do remember that you are putting oils on your face. What you put on after may cause your skin to react.
Would you add this to your skincare regime? Tell me in the comments!
#skincare #boscia #sephoramy #skincareaddict #beauty #beautyblogger #beautyaddict #skincareroutine #selfcare #beestungblog - 2 months ago