#Italy #Meets #France on this #Dinner #Plate
#Italian #Chicken #Piccata served alongside #Aparagus with #Slivered #Almonds in my #Homemade #Bearnaise #Sauce - chicken cutlets get dredged in seasoned flour, sautéed in butter and oil till golden, then smothered and simmered in an addictively tangy lemon-butter pan sauce
#KETO #APPROVED #INGREDIENTS :
*2 b-less s-less chicken breasts, butterflied, then cut in half (so there's 4 cutlets), then flatten to 1/4 inch thick
*3/4 c almond flour
*1/4 tsp garlic salt, or to taste
*1/4 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
*4-6 T salted butter, divided
*2-3 1/2 T olive oil, divided
*3/4 c white wine OR chicken stock
*1/3 c lemon juice
*1/4 c capers drained (optional)
*4-5 T fresh chopped parsley
1. In a shallow plate, mix flour with garlic salt and pepper. Coat each side of cutlets with flour mixture, shake off any excess
2. In a pan, over medium heat, heat 2 T butter + 2 T oil
3. Cook cutlets in a single layer 3-4 minutes, flip and cook 2-3 minutes till golden. transfer cutlets to a plate, set aside. Dont clean out the pan!
4. Reduce heat to low. To the same pan add wine or stock, lemon juice, and the optional capers. Stir everything together, scraping up any bits that have stuck to the pan.
5. Increase heat to simmer. Stir in remaining butter
6. Transfer chicken back to the pan and simmer 5 minutes
7. Remove pan from heat. Top with chopped parsley Serve while hot.
Adapted from: https://sodamndelish.com/best-chicken-piccata-recipe-ever/
Ty @sodamndelish for the #inspiration
Served with My Pan roasted Asparagus with Slivered Almonds coated with my Homemade Béarnaise Sauce - A easy and elegant rich, buttery, tarragon-flavored French sauce made of clarified butter emulsified in egg yolks and white wine vinegar and flavored with herbs. It is considered to be a "child" of the mother Hollandaise sauce, one of the five mother sauces in the French haute cuisine repertoire #insta #instagood #Easy #Family #Dinner #recipe - 19 hours ago