I’m thankful, grateful and appreciative. on the way. - Djamee @la_belle_oracle @djameemodels @djameemusic ・・・
“I am a person who represents 6 different communities.
1. I am a woman who strives to become the best version of herself everyday.
2. I am a black woman who grew up in America and the 90's really made me.
3. I am the daughter of a Gabonese immigrant, my mother, the queen who raised me to always be proud of my heritage & to never forget "Ayesha your African". 4. I am a black woman of Gabonese descent who also has Albinism. Growing up with this condition wasn't a walk in the park but I embrace my Uniqueness & love the fact that I am different. I am beautiful.
5. I am a black woman of Gabonese descent who has albinism, and who also has Sickle Cell Anemia. Regardless of my exterior (my skin) I have always been more concerned with the battle within (my disease). With all this illness has took from me including my brother, I wouldn't be me and value life the way I do if I didn't have it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy but I've learned to thank god for problems, because someone out there is suffering worse than me.
6. I am a black woman of Gabonese descent who has Albinism & Sickle Cell Anemia and I am also a mother. All I want is for my children to be proud of me. Raising boys is not easy but they are truly the apple's of my eye, my everything.
If you know me modeling has always been a passion, & I am proud to say that I have signed. I have met my match an agency that understands my vision, and an agent who is eager for the world to hear my story. I bring up the communities that I am apart of because if you fall within any of them I ask for your support, stand behind me and to go on this journey with me. Even if you don't I still would like your support
Please like, comment, share”.
#Oracle #Unique #Uniqueness #Albinism #Albino #Africana #African #Unicorn #BlackGirlMagic #BlackBarbie #Gabon #Gabao #Gabonaise #Model #InstaBae #IssaVibe #Baddie
#ColumbusModel #Manniquin #labelleoracle - 0 seconds