The feet: A Reflection of the Body.
When you bring two feet alongside one another, try to envision the body centering itself in between; the head starts at the base of the big toes and the rest of your body following the downward to the soles of your feet.
Your body is your temple, if you take care of it externally it’s even easier transition to a state of self healing. If your feet are in certain conditions externally: Bunions, hard skin, corns, & callouses. You’ll continue to face hardship within your health life internal and external pain. I highly encourage folks to take care of y’all feet!
Benefits are made to:
1. Digestive system- Relives problems: * Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Diverticulitis (inflammation of colon)
* General Gastric Conditions
2. Reproductive system- Corrects functions
* Males- Maintain erections
* Females- Menstruation
Both: conceiving a child.
3. Respiratory system- Limits chance of
* Respiratory tract infection * Bronchitis
* Emphysema * Asthma
(The problems are coherent to much of the digestive system problems; it is very important to be attentive to what you consume, this is especially important for the youth and infants.) *Very important for them to stay away from high protein cereals and diary products.*
4. Circulatory system- Since heart and lungs function in harmony you will already have treated it while working on respiratory system.
5. Lymphatic system- the circulatory system are interconnected. It’s functions are to trap any fluid that has escaped from the blood supply of the body. It filters out bacteria and any harmful substance that enters the body.
6. Endocrine system- helps improve hormonal secretions which give indirect and direct great effects to the emotional and mental wellbeing.
7. Skeletal system- protects the organs, and provides the movements that we need on a daily basis. Improves the stiffness and reducing pain.
8. Brain / Facial areas- prevents conditions that can affect the central nervous system range in severity from inflammation to life threatening diseases. Bringing relief to: * Sclerosis
#likeforlikes #holistichealth #follow4followback #livehealthy #moors #kemet #reflexology - 10 hours ago