Turmeric Golden Milk Latte
● 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk (can use light coconut milk, but flavor won’t be as rich)
● 1 cup vanilla almond milk (can also use unsweetened almond milk)
● ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
● ½-1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey to sweeten
● 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
● 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● Pinch of ground nutmeg
● Pinch of cardamom
● Extra ground cinnamon, for sprinkling on top
1- In a small pot, add coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, ground turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Whisk together and bring ingredients to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-5 minutes to reduce the mixture a bit; stirring occasionally.
2- Pour into 2 small mugs, then sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon on top, or add a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Share with a friend!🙂 - 10 days ago