Our woman crush Wednesday is Bukky George, the founder and CEO of Health Plus Limited and CasaBella International.
Here are 7 things you should know about her;
1. She attended the School of Pharmacy (now Faculty of Pharmacy), College of Medicine of the University of Lagos from 1987 to 1992, graduating with five awards as the best student of her graduating class.
2. She is a registered pharmacist with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain and the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
3. She qualified as a Pharmacist in the early 90′s and started her career as a Medical Representative, first at May & Baker and later at SmithKline Beecham now GSK.
4. Her company, Health Plus Pharmacy is the first Integrative Pharmacy in Nigeria with a mission to help people achieve optimum health and vitality and a vision to be the Pharmacy of Choice in Nigeria.
5. She was selected for the Fortune 500 Global Women’s Mentoring Program, and is the first recipient of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria Board of Fellows’ Award for Excellence in Community Pharmacy.
6. She is Chairman of Sanofi Pharmacy Advisory Board, and a member of the Pharma Strategic Committee which maintains the well-being of the pharmaceuticals industry in Nigeria, as well as an associate member of WIMBIZ.
7. Her personal mantra is “To every problem, there is a solution.”
#wcw #bukkygeorge #casabella #healthplus #entrepreneur #business #success #vision
@wimbizng @healthplus_pharmacy @casabellabeautystores - 3 years ago