Happy New Year! It's been awhile since I last posted lmao, but I'm back! I went on a cruise, so I have many food photos to share so keep your eyes open.. it'll be my next post .
- Kyoto Gion Box: 8 piece dessert tasting menu with seasonal desserts
So when the server brought my 8 pc dessert box, she also brought like 6 mini plates and spoons, but 2 of my friends and myself just laughed and looked at her and said "oh she's/I'm not sharing, it's all for her/me" 😬 hehehehe lmao
1) japanese jelly with fruits - tbh I think the grapes tasted weird. The jelly and red bean were fine.
2) mochi with mango cream - one of my faves. So creamy and soft
3) dorayaki pancake - too dry, I wanted more red bean
4) duo ice cream with cornflakes - black sesame & mango flavours, which are both my favourites. At first I was hesitant of the cornflakes, but I enjoyed the crunch lol
5) earl grey pudding - one of my favourites. Just the right amount of early grey. Not too much and not too light.
6) tri-coloured mochi with red bean - mochi was meh, but loved the red bean
7) matcha tiramisu - not bad for someone who isn't the biggest fan of matcha, except @mewantojoin said it had a fishy taste, BUT THEN SO DID THEIR HOUSE TEA lol big rant about that tbh)
8) the rain drop cake - which I've been wanting to try for a couple of years now, and i really liked the texture of it and the syrup has to be mixed with it lol.
#eatwithpao - 2 months ago