Day 10 Do you find yourself overreacting often?
It depends but I have learned to control my reaction and keep my calm during stressful situations.
Blue bird skies to match my @aloyoga #aloyoga
Join us for a 12 day challenge where we walk on a path to ahimsa, a life on non-violence, together.
Himsa (violence) can leak into our daily lives and our yoga practices—
effecting even the smallest decisions we make.
Ahimsa is one of the five Yamas listed in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
Through one journal prompt a day, we will reflect on the ways we may have been experiencing and expressing himsa (violence) in our daily lives without quite noticing.
Yogi’s Choice Yoga Poses Every Day
1. Follow all Hosts and Sponsors
2. Repost this flier on your profile with the tag #PathToAhimsa and tag some friends to play along!
3. Make sure your profile is set to public so we can see your posts!
4. Post a photo each day tagging all hosts and sponsors and including #PathToAhimsa in your caption!
5. Be open with yourself, and your experiences. There is no judgement here.
6. Have fun. Spread love. Encourage others.
@alo.moves - 7 days ago